Saturday, May 2, 2015

Invisible

When i was in elementary I felt like i was invisible i had no friends. I was bullied,shoved in lockers made fun of me every day all though school until I was in 5th grade.But i want to talk about before 5th grade how i felt invisible I was an outcast at no one would talk to me i was always alone. IN class pictures I would sit in the side away from all the people and I would fail some of my classes because of the bullying. I didn't know why every body hated me i didn't do anything to them but they still bullied me.Every time my parents would tell the school and the school would do something it would get worse.After the bullying got worse I gave up in school I didn't talk to anyone I just did my work and stayed quiet I was invisible from everyone. The day 5th started i was happy because the people who bullied me were not there anymore I was free at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment